From Wikipedia, the miễn phí encyclopedia
Bạn đang xem: tết đoan ngọ tiếng anh là gì
|Tết Đoan Ngọ (節端午)|
Bánh tro (bánh gio) dotted with mật mía, a traditional cake often eaten during Tết Đoan Ngọ
|Observances||consumption of Rượu nếp|
|Date||Fifth day of the fifth lunar month|
|Related to||Duanwu Festival, Tango no sekku, Dano, Yukka Nu Hii|
Tết Đoan Ngọ (Chữ Hán: 節端午), Tết Đoan Dương or Tết làm thịt sâu sắc bọ is the Vietnamese version of Chinese Duanwu festival (literally: Tết: holiday, Đoan: the start/straight/middle/righteousness/just, Ngọ: at noon (from 11 am to lớn 1 pm). Đoan Ngọ is the moment that the sun is the most near to lớn the earth and this day often is "The middle day of summer" (Hạ chí). In Vietnam, this day is also the death anniversary of National Mother Âu Cơ.
Compared to lớn Cantonese Chinese term "dyun eng" (which is duan wu in Mandarin Chinese) ngo/eng/wu all refer to lớn the ancient Chinese calendar term: the seventh of the twelve Earthly Branches, which was a component for determining time based on a series of 60 years (just as today we refer to lớn 100 year periods as centuries).) Ngo/eng/wu refers to lớn the sun at noon.
Xem thêm: phim hoạt hình đấu la đại lục
- Tết Đoan Dương (Dương: yang) - yang being sun
- Tết Trùng Ngũ (Trùng: double, Ngũ: the fifth),
- Tết Đoan Ngũ, Tết Trùng Nhĩ or Tết Nửa Năm (Nửa Năm: a half of a year) is a festival celebrated at noon on the fifth day of the fifth lunar month. This day is the day around the time when the tail of the Great Bear points directly to lớn the south, that is, around the time of the summer solstice. At this time, the universe brings the greatest amount of yang or maleness in the entire year. Therefore, creatures and people must become stronger in both their health and their souls to lớn overcome this.
Cơm rượu, a sticky rice dessert, is traditionally eaten on this holiday. Bánh tro, a kind of bánh lá, is used during this holiday with hard-boiled eggs. Bánh tro is considered "cool", and symbolized yin because it includes vegetable ash water as an ingredient. Bánh tro is a perfect match with extreme hot day lượt thích May 5 in the lunar year. According to lớn tradition, on the morning of the Tết Đoan ngọ, when people wake up, they often eat fruit and rượu nếp to lớn kill insects and diseases in people.
On the occasion of Tết Đoan Ngọ, there is Festival of Delicious Fruit celebrated in Chợ Lách, Ga Tre Province with activities: fruit competition, fruit arrangement competition and fruit crop competition. At this time, there is also Festival of Southern Fruit celebrated in Suối Tiên amusement park, Ho Chi Minh thành phố.
Xem thêm: tính đơn giá trong excel
- Dano (Korean festival)
- Duanwu Festival
- Kodomo no hi
- ^ Bousquet, Gisele (2015). Urbanization in Vietnam. Routledge. p. 86. ISBN 9781317518112.
- ^ Peters, Erica J. (2012). Appetites and Aspirations in Vietnam: Food and Drink in the Long Nineteenth Century. Rowman Altamira. p. 57. ISBN 9780759120754.